Hainings, Harrowers, Powells, Richmonds, and Related Families
Janet AIRD 1 2
- Born: 21 March 1844, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland 2 3
- Marriage: William McFARLANE on 2 April 1867 in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland 1
- Died: 21 October 1910, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland at age 66
Another name for Janet was Jessie AIRD.
probably died in infancy
Recorded Events in Her Life
Janet married William McFARLANE, son of James McFARLANE and Jean KENNEDY, on 2 April 1867 in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland.1 (William McFARLANE was born about 1842 in prob Ayrshire, Scotland.)
- Kirsty M. Haining.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index (R) [database on-line] (Copyright © 1980, 2002), Parish Records, Batch No. C115975 (Kilmarnock, Ayr, Scotland), 1819-1854.
- Old Parish Registers of the Church of Scotland, Index of Births & Christenings, 1553 –1854 (Edinburgh, United Kingdom: General Register Office for Scotland), Janet Aird birth, 21 Mar 1844, Parish of Kilmarnock, GROS Data 597/00 0009. The Old Parish Registers are church records of births, baptisms, banns, marriages, deaths, and burials that were kept by individual parishes within the Church of Scotland ("the Established Church") from 1553 until 1855 when civil registration began. All original registers are now held by the General Register Office for Scotland at New Register House in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Use Control + on your PC keyboard (or Command + on a Mac) to make the text size larger and more readable.
Control - will zoom back out again, and Control 0 will reset the zoom to its default size.