Hainings, Harrowers, Powells, Richmonds, and Related Families
Jean AIRD 1 2 3 4 5
- Born: 24 May 1759, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland 4 5
- Christened: 28 May 1759, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland 2 3 4
- Died: 7 September 1759, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland 5
- Buried: 1759, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland 5
Cause of her death was bowelhive.5
- Kirsty M. Haining.
- Old Parish Registers of the Church of Scotland, Index of Births & Christenings, 1553 –1854 (Edinburgh, United Kingdom: General Register Office for Scotland), Jean Aird birth, 28 May 1759, Parish of Kilmarnock, GROS Data 597/00 0020 0236. The Old Parish Registers are church records of births, baptisms, banns, marriages, deaths, and burials that were kept by individual parishes within the Church of Scotland ("the Established Church") from 1553 until 1855 when civil registration began. All original registers are now held by the General Register Office for Scotland at New Register House in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index (R) [database on-line] (Copyright © 1980, 2002), Parish Records, Batch No. C115974 (Kilmarnock, Ayr, Scotland), 1740-1820.
- FamilySearch Historical Record Collections, Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564 –1950, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XTVG-C43 : accessed 06 Dec 2013), Jean Aird, 24 May 1759; citing Kilamarnock, Ayr, Scotland, reference 2:16F02Z4; FHL microfilm 1041386.
- Ayrshire Burials Omnibus Edition. CD-ROM. (Troon, Ayrshire, Scotland: Troon @ Ayrshire Family History Society, 2007.), 597/6 Kilmarnock Old Parochial Register (1728 –1781): Jean AIRD, formerly residing in Grougar, Kilmarnock, Died 07-Sep-1759; Age 3m7d; Daughter of John, a farmer; Cause of death: bowelhive.
Use Control + on your PC keyboard (or Command + on a Mac) to make the text size larger and more readable.
Control - will zoom back out again, and Control 0 will reset the zoom to its default size.