Robert Douglas HANNING 1 2 3 4 5
- Born: 16 October 1905, Puslinch, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada 2 4 6
- Died: 12 October 1955, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada at age 49 4 5
- Buried: 1955, Puslinch Township, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada 5
Other names for Robert were Bob HANNING 4 5 and Robert HENNING.6
St. Joseph's Hospital
Recorded Events in His Life
- He appeared on the census on 2 April 1911 in Puslinch Township, Wellington South, Ontario, Canada. Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Son. 2
- He appeared on the census on 1 June 1921 in Puslinch Township, Wellington South, Ontario, Canada. Marital Status: Single; Relation to Head of House: Son. 6
- His obituary was published in the an unknown newspaper in 1955 in Wellington County, Ontario, Canada. 5
HANNING, ROBERT DOUGLAS "BOB"
At St. Joseph's Hospital in Hamilton, on Wednesday, October 12, 1955, after an eight week illness, just short of his 50th year. Born in Puslinch to Mr. and Mrs. D. G. Hanning of R. R. #1, Puslinch, who married in Puslinch in 1901. Survived by brothers, William J. of Puslinch; Donald A. of Montreal; three sisters, Mrs. O. Buttenham, Mrs. F. Elliot and Mrs. H. Finn. McKersie and Thatcher Funeral Home, Milton. Funeral service in Duff's Presbyterian Church in Puslinch at 2:30 on Friday. Rev. J. D. Gordon conducted. Pallbearers: Sandy Martin, Kenneth McLean, Murray McPherson, John Gilmour, Russell McLean and Alastair McLean. Flowers were borne by members of the Badenoch Softball Club. Mr. Hanning was an active member of the Badenoch Softball Team and coach for the past four years. Interment Crown Cemetery.
- He was buried at the Crown Cemetery in Puslinch Township, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada about 15 October 1955.