Hainings, Harrowers, Powells, Richmonds, and Related Families
Julia A. SCULLY
Julia A. SCULLY 1
- Born: 24 July 1854, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, USA
- Marriage: Fabian HALBLEIB about 1870 in Henry, Marshall County, Illinois, USA
- Died: 23 June 1927, Elmhurst, DuPage County, Illinois, USA at age 72
- Buried: 25 June 1927, Elmhurst, DuPage County, Illinois, USA
Other names for Julia were Julia HALBLEIB, Julia HALBLIEB, Julia HALBLIED and Julia A. HALBLIET.
Elm Lawn Cemetery
Recorded Events in Her Life
- Parents: Simon Scully and ?.
- She appeared on the 1880 US Federal Census on 3 June 1880 in Bruce Township, LaSalle County, Illinois, USA.
Fabian Halblied 45
Julia Halblied 30
James Halblied 9
Elizabeth Halblied 5
Charles Halblied 1
- She had a residence in 1889 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA.
Julia married Fabian HALBLEIB about 1870 in Henry, Marshall County, Illinois, USA. (Fabian HALBLEIB was born on 19 January 1833 in Baden, Baden-Baden, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany and died before 1889 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA 2.)
- Kirsty M. Haining.
- Ancestry.com, U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995 [database on-line] (Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011), 1889 Chicago directory entry for Julia Halblieb.
Use Control + on your PC keyboard (or Command + on a Mac) to make the text size larger and more readable.
Control - will zoom back out again, and Control 0 will reset the zoom to its default size.