Hainings, Harrowers, Powells, Richmonds, and Related Families
|Thomas Jackson HALL
Thomas Jackson HALL 2
- Born: August 1879, Fayette County, Illinois, USA
- Marriage (1): Mary Ann MONTGOMERY on 2 April 1900 in Fayette County, Illinois, USA 1 2
- Marriage (2): Lillie GARRET about 1915 2
- Died: January 1943, Poplar Bluff, Butler County, Missouri, USA at age 63 3
- Buried: 1943, Poplar Bluff, Butler County, Missouri, USA
Another name for Thomas was Thomas J. HALL.3
Poplar Bluff City Cemetery
Recorded Events in His Life
- He has conflicting birth information of August 1879 and Shelby County, Illinois, USA. 4 death certificate of son, Clarance
Thomas married Mary Ann MONTGOMERY, daughter of Levi MONTGOMERY and Margaret BECK, on 2 April 1900 in Fayette County, Illinois, USA.1 2 (Mary Ann MONTGOMERY was born on 19 February 1885 in Shelby County, Illinois, USA, died on 2 March 1914 in Poplar Bluff, Butler County, Missouri, USA 5 and was buried on 3 March 1914 in Poplar Bluff, Butler County, Missouri, USA 4.). The cause of her death was measles and broncho pneumonia.
Illinois Statewide Marriage Index:
HALL, THOMAS J MONTGOMERY, MARY ANN 04/02/1900 00E/0
132 FAYETTE 2
Thomas next married Lillie GARRET about 1915.2 (Lillie GARRET was born about 1884 in prob Missouri, USA 6 and died on an unknown date.)
- Illinois State Archives and the Illinois State Genealogical Society, Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763 –1900, Database. Springfield, Illinois : Illinois State Archives (http://www.ilsos.gov/isavital/marriagesrch.jsp).
- Kirsty M. Haining.
- Missouri Death Certificates, 1910-1956 (index), Certificate No. 1701.
- Death Certificate (digital or paper copy of official death record privately held by Kirsty M. Haining).
- Missouri Death Certificates, 1910-1956 (index), Certificate No. 7615.
- Kirsty M. Haining, Estimated date. Estimates are based off of known event dates (birth dates, christening dates, marriage dates, graduation dates, retirement events, death dates, etc.) from the lives of the individual's immediate ancestors or descendants. Women are estimated to be roughly 20 years older than the birth of the first child; men are about 5 years older than their wives; siblings are estimated at 2 years apart.
Use Control + on your PC keyboard (or Command + on a Mac) to make the text size larger and more readable.
Control - will zoom back out again, and Control 0 will reset the zoom to its default size.